HOT LAP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All persons seeking to take a Hot Lap with Triple Eight Race Engineering agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. A breach of the Terms and Conditions may result in Triple Eight Race Engineering refusing a Hot Lap to a Participant.
- Triple Eight Race Engineering Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 14 105 906 518) (‘Triple Eight Race Engineering’) reserves the absolute and unfettered right to refuse a Hot Lap to any Hot Lap Participant (‘Participant’) for a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other reason that Triple Eight Race Engineering deems reasonable.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age at the time of taking the Hot Lap.
- Participants must measure no greater than:
- 188cm in height;
- 122cm in chest circumference; and
- 91cm in waist circumference.
- Hot Laps must not be taken by any person with a pre-existing heart ailment or injury or any impediment that may prevent a Participant from being able to exit the race car without assistance.
- Pregnant women must not take a Hot Lap.
- Participants are required to sign an indemnity form prior to the commencement of a Hot Lap, releasing to the extent permitted by law Triple Eight Race Engineering from any liability in relation to the Participant’s undertaking of the Hot Lap.
- Participants must follow all instructions given by Triple Eight Race Engineering, including but not limited to the instructions written on the Hot Lap voucher. All details included on the Hot Lap voucher form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The dates, locations and times of days on which Hot Laps are conducted are not negotiable.
- Participants acknowledge that the ability of Triple Eight Race Engineering to deliver Hot Laps may from time to time be at the discretion of government restrictions recommended or imposed in relation to managing the risks of the Covid-19 pandemic. In such instances, Triple Eight Race Engineering is not liable for the failure or partial failure of delivery of such products or services. Participants accept that they may forfeit their Hot Lap and such Hot Lap will not be delivered in proceeding years.
- Participants who are taking a Hot Lap as an entitlement of a current T8M8 Membership are eligible to take only one (1) Hot Lap within the terms and conditions of their Membership. T8M8 Members agree to be bound by all T8M8 Terms and Conditions.